2022 Flower Subscription
Just in time for Mother's Day, we have opened up 30 additional 6-month spots in our popular Bouquet-of-the-Month club! The CSA runs from May through October. Enjoy the magic of local flowers as they change from season to season. We start in the spring with ruffly ranunculus and end the season with dreamy dahlias. All flowers are grown on our farm without chemical herbicides or pesticides!
Benefits of membership include:
- One deluxe sized bouquet a month
- A monthly Members' Only Newsletter about your blooms and how to care for them
- A Flower Care Postcard so that you know how to make your flowers last
- New! A Members' Only Farm Tour (date TBD - likely late July)
How it works:
- Each month, pick up your bouquet at your chosen location.
- Available spots are for pick up in East Windsor at the farm (8am-8pm) on the Third Wednesday of the month.
- You'll get a reminder newsletter each month before your pick-up date.
- Need to miss a month? Feel free to send a friend. We will also have a Make-Up Date in late September, so you can miss one month and get your bouquet at a later date for pick up at the farm only. To use your Make-Up date, you'll need to notify us at least 48 hours in advance so that we don't make a bouquet for you that month. Any bouquets left without prior notice will be donated at the end of the day.
Giving as a gift?
- Our bouquet subscriptions make wonderful "gifts that keep on giving."
- While checking out, be sure to note that you're giving as a gift and provide the full name and email address of the recipient.
- We will email the recipient in April, before the CSA begins, with details.
Please note the custom vases we had available earlier in the season are now sold out. Any questions? Send us an email.
Flower subscriptions are non-refundable. We use the subscription funds to purchase seeds and grow flowers for you. If needed, you can transfer the subscription to a friend.
- Your bouquet will only be available on your assigned Wednesday.
- If you need to miss a pick-up, you can send a friend to get your bouquet.
- You are entitled to one make-up bouquet, for pick-up at the farm in late September. You must provide 48 hours notice if you intend to use this option.
- Any bouquets left over at the end of the day will be donated.