Cut Flower Garden Workshop - May 23 (2-4pm)
At this hands-on workshop, learn how to grow flowers and fill your home with beautiful arrangements all season long! After a discussion on growing flowers, you'll get a chance to design your own mason jar arrangement using the freshest spring blooms from the farm.
Designed for beginner and intermediate gardeners, this class will cover:
- Creating a small-scale cutting garden
- Differences between landscape plants and cut flowers
- Starting flowers from seed
- Our favorite, easy-to-grow cut flower varities
- Harvesting tips and vase life tricks
Class will be held at Moonshot Farm on May 23, 2-4pm.
The Nitty Gritty
Please read the following before purchase
- We will adhere to COVID recommendations at the time of the class by the state of NJ and the CDC, including masks and social distancing. If you cannot agree to this, please do not register.
- Class will be held outdoors, rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather, we will reschedule.
- Refunds are available up to 45 days before your class.
- If you are unable to attend, you can transfer your ticket to a friend. Please send us an email to let us know.
- This class is geared toward adults but kids 10+ are welcome to attend with a parent/guardian. All guests must purchase a ticket.