Veggie Garden 101 - May 2 (2-4pm)
Dream of growing your on food but aren't sure how to start? Come on down to the farm for a tour of our kitchen garden and a discussion of all things veggie!
Designed for beginner gardeners, this 2-hour class will cover:
- Creating a garden, no matter how much room you have
- Starting from seed vs. buying plants
- Tips for growing great vegetables, including tomatoes, beans, and squash
- Benefits of vertical gardening
- Organic control of pests and weeds
The Nitty Gritty
Please read the following before purchase
- We will adhere to COVID recommendations at the time of the class by the state of NJ and the CDC, including masks and social distancing. If you cannot agree to this, please do not register.
- Class will be held outdoors, rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather, we will reschedule.
- Refunds are available up to 45 days before your class.
- If you are unable to attend, you can transfer your ticket to a friend. Please send us an email to let us know.
- This class is geared toward adults but kids 10+ are welcome to attend with a parent/guardian. All guests must purchase a ticket.